Yoga Teacher Marketing Ideas
The Smart Way To Get Link Requests
Step 1 | Research
Find similar, non-competing sites on Google. The more relevant the site is that links back to your site, the better the quality of the backlink, which means more visitors to your site! For example, if you’re a yoga teacher you’ll want to add links to sites with yoga products and services.
Step 2 | Law Of Reciprocation
Add their website and description to your links page before contacting them. This step is crucial. Whatever you do, don’t contact them before you add their website link to your links page. The reason this step is so important is because you’ll be using the “law of reciprocation” to very good use.
Step 3 | Send
Send a “link request” email. Here’s one I use for my business (use it as a template)…
I’ve just added your website URL to my links page (I’m a BWY yoga teacher) at: http://georgewatts.org/yoga-links/
If possible please could you add my link and a brief description to your links page…
Description: Yoga classes in Llandrindod Wells
Let me know if you have any questions.
Step 4 | Duplicate
Keep on doing step 1 to 3 until you’ve got over 100 links on your links page.
Latest posts by The Bare Foot Web Designer (a.k.a George Watts) (see all)
- Find a FREE Yoga Class Venue & 15 Paying Students in 5 Easy Steps - August 23, 2017
- Top 8 WordPress Survey Plugins For Yoga Sites - July 3, 2015
- Use This Nifty Tool To See If Your Yoga Website Is Mobile Friendly - April 22, 2015
- Top 3 Reasons Why Yoga Teachers Should Blog - November 14, 2014
- How To Find Discounted Royalty Free Images For Your Yoga Site Using Shutterstock - November 7, 2014