You’ve heard of the saying: “An image is worth 1000 words”. Well, that’s even more true in our fast paced lives. Visitors to your WordPress site will want to see images throughout your pages and posts. If you’ve just got a blank page of text, you’ll bore the pants of them.
- Find a FREE Yoga Class Venue & 15 Paying Students in 5 Easy Steps
- Top 8 WordPress Survey Plugins For Yoga Sites
- Use This Nifty Tool To See If Your Yoga Website Is Mobile Friendly
- Top 3 Reasons Why Yoga Teachers Should Blog
- How To Find Discounted Royalty Free Images For Your Yoga Site Using Shutterstock
Blogging tips Blog Posting Formula find a free yoga class venue free image optimizer Free yoga marketing tips gmail add address google keywords tool google map google toolbar how to add images How To Name My Yoga Business how to resize images How to set up a business facebook page How to Sign Up For Google Places link request tactic Microsoft Outlook Distribution List mobile friendly yoga website design Multiple Streams Of Income For Yoga Teachers online marketing tip online yoga marketing tips page rank picresize.com resize image online royalty free yoga images seo seo tactics shuttersock White Hat SEO Tactics WordPress Manual WordPress Survey Plugins Yoga Business Facebook Page yoga business tip yoga marketing tips yoga royalty free images yoga seo yoga seo practices yoga teacher marketing tips yoga website marketing ideas