Here are 3 NIFTY reasons to start writing BLOG POSTS…
Drive traffic to your website
Every time you write a blog post, it’s one more indexed page on your website. Each time you write a blog post you’re letting Google know your site is offering valuable information. Each blog post helps you get higher on Google.
Convert web traffic into prospects
Each post is a golden opportunity to find prospects for your yoga classes, workshops and retreats.
The most important part of your post is the “call-to-action” you weave into the post. For example, if you have a kids yoga class, you could write a post about a kids yoga pose and have a link to your kids yoga class. If you scroll down this post, you’ll see a call-to-action section.
Our yoga website designs all come with “call-to-actions”.
Become an expert
The best yoga teacher blogs provide useful tips for yoga students.
The most important part of your business is not to get new students to your classes, it’s to keep your current students coming for longer. A great way to do that is to provide useful resources to your students via your blog.
For example when you create a new yoga lesson plan, you could blog about the asanas, mudras, mantras and breathing techniques that you teach during the class.
You might like our Yoga Teacher Business Kit. The Kit includes everything you need to manage a successful yoga teacher business including Yoga Marketing Plan, Yoga Business Plan, Yoga Brochure Templates, Yoga Flyer Templates, Yoga Letterhead Templates, Yoga Classified Advert Templates, Yoga Invoice Templates, Yoga Coupon Templates, and much more.
Latest posts by The Bare Foot Web Designer (a.k.a George Watts) (see all)
- How to Find a FREE Yoga Class Venue + 15 Paying Students in 5 Easy Steps - August 23, 2017
- Why Every Yoga Teacher Should Start a Blog Today - November 14, 2014
- Yoga Business Naming Guide: A Journey to the Perfect Name - September 24, 2014
- Integrating Google Maps: A Step-by-Step Guide for Your Yoga WordPress Site - August 21, 2014
- Building Connections: The Smart Way to Request Links for Your Yoga Site - December 9, 2013